Back to School Night!
Date: Thursday, August 30th, 2018
Time: 5:00PM - 6:30PM
Room - K2
Welcome to a new school year! My name is Ms.Romo. This will be my 19th year teaching at Marvin. It is a privilege for me to have the opportunity to guide your child's learning and growth during the year. It is my goal to meet each child's academic needs. Family participation and support is equally important and will make a difference in your child's success. Therefore, I invite you to join me in a partnership that will ensure an enjoyable and fulfilling learning experience for your child.
Expectations for School Success:
- Be at school daily and on time. If absent, bring an excused note.
- Wear your uniform daily.
- Be responsible, safe, and respectful to students and staff.
- Listen and follow instructions . .
- Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
- Raise your hand to speak out loud or to leave your seat.
- Use good manners.
- Be considerate of others.
Students who follow the rules will receive individual, group, or class praise such as:
- Stickers (behavior chart)
- Table points
- Marble jar
- Star Student of the Week
For students who choose not to follow the rules, the consequences are as follows:
1st offense- Verbal warning
2nd offense- Recess will be taken away
3rd offense- A note will be sent home
*Please note that in an event of a serious offense, students will be dealt with by school administration